Bishop Dale C. Bronner
Word of Faith
Proverbs 21: 31
Word of Faith
Proverbs 21: 31
Prepare for your Dream
- Life is a battle
- we are told to fight the good fight of faith
- prepare your horse
- get your SYSTEM
- Saves You Stress Time Energy and Money
- Faith in God is not an excuse to forgo proper preparation in the natural
- faith is not a substitute for wisdom
- hope is not a strategy
- you just cant hope to win a war
- the wisdom of God produces a strategy
- Hope is the goal setter for faith
- Job 33:14-15 NLT
- God deals with mankind in dreams and through the visions of the night
- the best works emerge from darkness
- Failure is the womb of success
- is this MY dream or is the God’s dream for me?
- we don’t decide our destiny, we simply receive what he decided
- he leads us on a journey of discovery
- Does the dream serve MY desires or does it serve others
- God given dreams serve others
- we have too many egotistical and egocentric leaders
- Do i have the resources to fund it or do i have to trust God for the resources
- you have to trust God to deliver the resources, influences, etc. for the vision
- God will never write a script that doesn’t include himself in your life
- God Factor-something that only God can produce, or make happen
- Can i accomplish it on my own or do i need the help of others?
- he made us interdependent so no man is an island to himself
- Does it make me look good and be filled with pride or does it bring glory to God
- God dreams always bring glory to God
- Will the dream die when i die or can the dream outlive?
- you have to have somebody who teaches you how to dream
- don’t ever get to a place where you stop dreaming
- you die when you stop dreaming
- find what God wants to do with you
- Live the passion that God has placed in you.
- You don’t get what you want; you get what you prepare for
- a dream without a plan quickly expire
- dreams don’t die, they commit suicide because they were never prepared for
- whatever you want in your life, you have to Schedule it to happen.
- Real change doesn’t happen overnight, it happens over time
How Helen Keller earned to speak:
How to turn your dream into a reality:
- See it
- always start with the end in mind
- believe that it can and will happen
- Identify your limiting beliefs.
- most can be identified in your self esteems
- I’m too short, I’m too old, I’m too fat, etc
- uproot these limits
- Pray as though it is all up to God!
- always say a prayer
- you have to pray before the devil has the opportunity to get active
- Work as if it is all up to you!
- its easier to act your way into feeling than it is to feel your way up to action
- Set smart goals to gradually attain your dream
- Time sensitive
- every goal must have a deadline
- create urgency
- Create a plan of action
- part of that is to do something everyday in the direction of your dream
- making a call
- speak with a mentor
- build a relationship with somebody in this area
- Allow others to help you
- Don’t make excuses
- excuses give you permission to stay where you are
- maturity comes when you stop making excuses and start making changes.
- Make sacrifices
- sacrifice is about suffering for what you love
- sacrifice means giving up something good in order to get something better
- Celebrate small victories along the way.
- if you’re an alcoholic and your 3 days clean, celebrate it
- Never give up
- Dreams fail from a lack of commitment, not a lack of ability
- Be willing to fail
- failure isn’t fatal and success isn’t permanent
- failure is divided into two classes:
- those who thought and never did
- those who did and never thought
- If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”
- you don’t learn to ride a bike without fall
- End is not the end, in fact. E.N.D
- effort never dies
- next opportunity
Attempt something so great for God that it is doomed to fail unless God be in it.
you have the power to live you dreams if you begin to eliminate excuses.